[Gllug] Uh oh, govt attempting to regulate "hacking"

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Thu Mar 9 14:41:18 UTC 2006

"Dan Stevens (IAmAI)" <dan.stevens.iamai at gmail.com> writes:

> In that case, do you we have anything to worry about? I assume no one
> condones malicious intent?

There are a number of cases where people have done things they believed
were not malicious and their employer and the courts have rules against
them.

Also, "An honest man has nothing to fear from this law" is usually the
introduction to a piece of pernicious, evil legislation, like say the
anti-stalking laws (prime use: stopping protests)...

Oh, and please don't top-post: it forces me to snip the rest of the
context... :->

cheers, Rich.

rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
www.shadow.org.uk/products/newhand.shtml