[Gllug] Wonderful linux app for messy minds: kdissert

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Tue Mar 28 22:02:33 UTC 2006

I've been waiting for something like this for linux for some time. Used
to love a windows program some years back when I did a lot of writing!

http://www.unixreview.com/documents/s=10060/ur0603d/

Amusing corrollary: I accidentally sent this to oxfordrecycle by
hitting the wrong item in the evolution address book! Despite the error
I've thus far had about 6 email messages saying how interesting people
had found it. Perhaps I should make more penguinic errors of that
nature to get the idea out - or perhaps a conspiracy of us should do
likewise as a sort of well intentioned form of spam, eh?
"When the multitude detests a man, inquiry is necessary; when the
multitude likes a man, inquiry is equally necessary."
Confucius, Analects (circa 6th century BC)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk