[Gllug] postfix: ip address for outgoing mail

Benedikt Heinen beh at icemark.net
Wed Mar 1 11:36:45 UTC 2006

How can I control, which IP address postfix is using for sending email on a
machine with several IP addresses  (one network interface with one main and
several aliased IPs; ideally, I'd like postfix just to use the main IP
address, as the aliased ones are only used for different https-hosts)

So far, googling hasn't turned up what I need... :-/

  Benedikt

--
Icemark.Net                        --                        The Frozen Wastes

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk