[Gllug] RuntimeError: could not open display

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu May 4 09:41:09 UTC 2006

Jim Bailey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to get mysql fail over configured on a Red Hat box using the
> X based config tool system-config-cluster, the system is.
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 3)

ssh -Y into your box.

also system-config-cluster assumes you already have the functional Xorg
bits on the server, if it complains about not finding things - up2date
install system-config-printer ( I know, its anal - but makes sure you
have everything you need on the server end to make this work )

HTH

- K
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk