[Gllug] [REMINDER] GLLUG Meeting this Thursday evening

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Mon May 22 08:12:49 UTC 2006

Hello all,

As you are planning your week please remember that we have a GLLUG
meeting this Thursday night.

We have a presentation by Filmlight who are going to present a talk on
their cluster architecture that they use for film production.

We also have the GLLUG quiz which will be a fun set of questions on all
things open source (but nothing technical or boring - nothing you would
read on a man page) with prizes for the winning team generously donated
by Cheep Linux, Positive Internet and Novell.

The meeting starts at 1900 in the New Cavendish Street Campus of
Westminster University. More details on http://gllug.org.uk

Thanks

~sm