[Gllug] Manual arp configuration for usb networking

Tethys sta296 at astradyne.co.uk
Tue May 23 11:08:50 UTC 2006

salsaman writes:

>And what about this :
>
>http://www.gumstix.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=85

I already have one of those[1]. But like I said, my laptop doesn't have
a serial port. So it's fine for when I'm at home, but I need to be able
to communicate with the Gumstix when I'm out on the road (or rather, at
a racetrack -- I'm using it as a datalogger on our race car).

Tet

[1] Or rather, I *had* one of those, but I lost it. I don't have time to
    order another one from the USA, so one hurried trip to an RS trade
    counter and a bit of soldering later, I have another one :-)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk