[Gllug] disclaimers etc etc

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Thu May 18 18:40:04 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 19:24 +0100, Ian Northeast wrote:
[snip]
> I'm glad to say that he's switched to a new system now and it isn't
> attaching anything. Quite a few of his customers are IT literate and he
> does listen.

Would you recommend him as a wine merchant?

John
(Getting overwhelmed by all the off licences around here being taken
over by Threshers, resulting in a very poor selection and their
irritating "You must buy three bottles or we'll charge you a steep
premium" scam.)

--
John Winters, Wallingford, Oxon, England
i = (free (NULL); i++);

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk