[Gllug] linux terminal server client "live cd" distro?

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Sat May 13 14:53:23 UTC 2006

Hi

My beautiful fiancee's laptop is very very ill indeed.  So much so that
it's currently only using Windows to get into the network and she uses
an remote X session to another machine to do all her work.

It occurs to me that someone somewhere must have come up with a "live
CD" style xdmcp client distro but  I can't seem to find it.  The idea
being that she boots her laptop from a CD that then heads to X and
connects to the local xdmcp server.

Does anyone in the group know of such a distro?

Regards

Martin A. Brooks
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk