[Gllug] Free Ubuntu 6.06 LTS CDs

Dan Stevens (IAmAI) dan.stevens.iamai at gmail.com
Wed May 31 13:27:00 UTC 2006

I was thinking of ordering a Ubuntu 6.06 LTS CD for free from
http://shipit.ubuntu.com. I can order up to 10 so I was also think
perhaps I could order 10 and bring the rest along to the next Gllug
meeting for other people.

I have the following options:

1. 10 Ubuntu CDs (8 PC Edition, 1 64-bit PC Edition, 1 Mac Edition)
2. 10 Ubuntu CDs (5 PC Edition, 3 64-bit PC Edition, 2 Mac Edition)

If I went for #1 I would have first dibs on the 64-bit edition, so
others wanted 64-bit edition then I would order #2. If someone else
has already ordered a bunch for the next GLLUG meeting I'll grab one
then, or I'll just order one for myself.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk