[Gllug] Manual arp configuration for usb networking

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Tue May 23 10:59:01 UTC 2006

I have to agree - the modern trend of leaving out 'legacy' items such a serial
ports and floppy drives is a bad one in my view.   These items costs peanuts
to manufacture these days, and they still have their uses.    I may use
either very rarely,  but there are times when they are extremely handy !!

By the way,  I think you can buy a gizmo quite cheaply that plugs into a USB
port and does RS232C serial input/output.   Presumably comes with appropriate
software.

Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk