[Gllug] Meeting on 25th May

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri May 12 08:01:21 UTC 2006

On Fri 12 May, Simon Morris wrote:

> The problem with newbie events is that they need to be advertised much
> more widely which is why I'm mentioning it early.

   We have handed out small flyers outside the nearby Saturday computer
market on a couple of weekends before previous occasions. It took some time
and a supply of fliers, and we had to hope for good weather. There was a
report some time ago that the market organisers would be happy to allow us
free space within several similar markets, but I did not hear of anyone
taking up the offer. If this is still possible then some nice big posters
and a few volunteers would be useful.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk