[Gllug] Fwd: [opensuse] Invitation to OpenSUSE developers

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Thu Nov 30 08:47:29 UTC 2006

On Nov 24, 08:08, Martin A. Brooks wrote:

> It'd also be neat if they didn't in any way relate themselves to the
> Debian project. Frankly, imho, we don't need, or deserve, the bad press.

No you have enough of your own, like being awarded the most unhelpful
irc channel. >:)

--
Peace Jim :-)

 When however you have an enemy, do not requite him good for evil: that
 would make him ashamed but prove that he has done something good to
 you.
 --Nietzsche, Of the Adder's Bite, Thus Spake Zarathustra