[ilugd] [Gllug] NICs on RHEL 4.0

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Wed Nov 8 16:16:33 UTC 2006

Yashpal Nagar wrote:

> does that mean, nobody know RHEL? apart from Redhat itself. Or there is
> any restriction of discussing anything about RHEL in any open forum like
> this ?

A lot of people on this forum know RHEL. I'd venture to say there are a
few Redhat certified types lurking in the shadows.

Me, I've installed RHEL clusters for clients.
Also Scientific Linux, which is an RHEL work-alike.

What Karanbir is trying to say is that if your company has a support
contract, then use it. Make the helpdesk staff work for their money.
Seriously, we'll give some help and pointers on GLLUG.
If you can't fix the problem with a bit of help on the mailing list,
then lots of people here can be hired to come to help you.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk