[Gllug] Getting technical about email

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Fri Nov 10 13:18:21 UTC 2006

On 10/11/06, Russell Howe <rhowe at siksai.co.uk> wrote:
> I would file a bug report, but really don't fancy building a version of
> Nautilus (and the bazillion dependencies) with debug information and
> then running the whole lot under gdb... I can imagine more pleasant
> experiences, and some of them even involve perl.

Don't worry, I've already filed several bugs against Evolution,
including ones very similar to the above issue, and with the same root
cause.

Either way, I'm now using GAFYD for all my email addresses, which
seems to be working for me pretty well, so I think I'm going to stick
with that for now.

Pete
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk