[Gllug] OpenOffice, from source using GCJ or ECJ

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Nov 14 20:22:23 UTC 2006

On 14 Nov 2006, Daniel P. Berrange outgrape:
> OpenOffice in Fedora is built against GNU Java / GCJ - perhaps one or two
> small patches, but it should pretty much 'just work'.

Still? The last time I tried it crashed in flames... but mind you
that was months ago.

I'll try again. Maybe I'm spreading vile slander without even realising
it.

--
Rich industrial heritage: lifeless wasteland. `The land
north of Mordor has a rich industrial heritage.'