[Gllug] Flames, Insults and group Hugs

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 16:26:16 UTC 2006

Hi All

I've been following a thread on the OpenSuSE mailing list which has had me in
fits of laughter most of the day. I don't know all the ins and outs but some
guy apparently posted a (In his view) bug report with Novell.

Apparently every man and his dog proceeded to respond to the so called bug
report with ferocious personal insults due to it supposedly not being a bug.
Anyway he must have thought that if he posted an "I've been abused" mail to
the OpenSuSE list he'd get some 'group hugs' "O you young impressionable
fool".

Yep the first response slagged him off again ROTFLMAO.

Its now descended into the usual"What gives you the right to call me a ...."
Some people just walk round with 'Victim' written in marker pen on their
foreheads.

Sorry this is a bit of a pointless mail, don't flame me, theres nobody here
for group hugs and the bosses office is locked so I cant get at the toy
giraffe. :)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon