[Gllug] Some good news - copyright on sound recordings not to be extended

James Roberts jr at stabilys.com
Wed Nov 29 16:16:38 UTC 2006

Adam Kelly wrote:

> I think most of the "getting it wrong" has been opinions on how things
> should work rather than how it does work.  Every statement about how
> it does work says either death+50 or death+70.

Perhaps, but there has been some confusion about what copyright already
offers with some suggestions that it should offer what it already
offers, so... :)

> Thanks for the details though.

Many of us will be in the position where copyright is relevant (for one
reason or other) to what we are doing. I recommend the compilation
document for reference - it's worth skimming through...

JR

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk