[Gllug] Christmas GLLUG do?

Andrew Black andrew-li at black1.org.uk
Sun Nov 12 23:34:32 UTC 2006

Simon Morris wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is there any interest in some sort of Christmas GLLUG meet in December?
>
>I can arrange a normal technical presentation (although I really think
>that a weeknight is more suitable than a precious weekend when folks
>might be thinking about shopping) or we can try and arrange a dinner
>somewhere.

Mozrat - sorry if you feel unwanted because of lack of response :-)
I would suggest something without a formal content.

The last week before xmas tends to be freer for me. Or the week after
christmas is generally boring so would be welcome.

I am not that keen on a dinner, but an event with a buffet would be good.

Andrew

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk