[Gllug] Anyone with Linux/employment contacts in Hong Kong

Richard Cohen vmlinuz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 13:43:36 UTC 2006

Yes, I know it's a bit of a long shot, but there's all sorts around here...

I'm looking for work in Hong Kong - I came out here 18 months ago with
a job, which didn't work out, but I like the place enough that I'd
like to stay longer.  I've been looking for work, but my experiences
in the UK tell me that the best way to find something is through
contacts or community and, well, I don't have all that many contacts
here and the HK LUG appears to have died a death earlier this year :-(

So... on the off chance... if anyone here has any appropriate
contacts, could they please get in touch with me off-list?  For what
it's worth, I'm really looking for development rather than admin
work...

Cheers
Richard
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk