[Gllug] Microsoft announces deals with Lynux !

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Sat Nov 4 22:50:01 UTC 2006

Just read the News Scientist article  -   I really liked the bit at the bottom
about a patent on reserving toilets on an aeroplane  hehe

All these loony patents just go to show that capitalism is getting out of hand
- the patent system is now driven for the benefit of big corporations with pots
of money.
What with governments that want control our every waking breath,  seems the
World is going down the pan rather quickly.  Glad I was born in 1947 and not
in this century  -  or am I being overly pessimistic ?

Tim