[Gllug] SwitchedOnUK

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Fri Nov 24 14:09:43 UTC 2006

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006, James Roberts wrote:

> > What website form? There are no contact forms on the UKFSN website. There
> > is a box on the side of pages with contact details but no form for this.
>
> Ah! I screwed up then. I used this form:
>
> http://www.linuxadsl.co.uk/index.php?option=com_contact&&Itemid=3
>
> It's in your sig :)
>
> I assumed they went to the same place? Clearly not...

Ah, now I understand.

TBH the LA site is utter cr*p and I intend to replace it. If I were
selling more hardware (sales are a trickle) it would be a high priority.

I've found the message you sent.

The query was a bit all encompasing - essentially tell me about everything
you offer and all the support, SLA, conditions, etc.

I'll happy provide a general answer and will do so shortly.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98