[Gllug] OpenOffice, from source using GCJ or ECJ

Chris Stromblad chris at fragzone.se
Tue Nov 14 12:44:00 UTC 2006

The code does look intimidating at first, but once one has navigated
around the directories for a while, it's not too bad. What I
entertaining however is how a, seemingly simple, program can turn into
this monster of a code base.

Who would have thought that the most complicated software would be a
WYSIWG document editor ;)

When you do get around to start compiling it, do drop a mail on the list ;)

// Chris

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk