[Gllug] BBC and acorn bits

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 16:27:10 UTC 2006

Quoting Adrian McMenamin <adrian at newgolddream.dyndns.info>:

> 6502 crap. Real game programers wrote in Z80 machine code (I wrote a
> "Life" and a football game for my zx80 in the Easter Holidays in 1981 -
> it's been downhill all the way since then).

When I got mine in the back of the manual was the code for writing the
ping pong/tennis game I spent 300 weeks copying it out at command line
it refused to work thats when I learnt my very 1st computer lesson,
'hit keyboard very hard and swear at Screen'.

Works for me :)

> By the way, I think you are mixing up your VIC20 and your C64. But they
> were both for the rich kids anyway :)

Rich! I nearly dropped me caviar then! seeing as I'm 187 years old I
can remember the very first computer it was rock scratches. :D

--
Peter Cannon
"There is every excuse for not knowing