[Gllug] NICs on RHEL 4.0

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Tue Nov 14 20:21:26 UTC 2006

On 14 Nov 2006, Yashpal Nagar said:
> I removed the douuble equal to sign (==) to single equal to (=) as you
> suggested and no errors when i did udevstart.

You might want to look at `udevtest' to try out rules to see if they
work before committing your system to their working :)

> can' restart server, as its a live box, will let me know the success
> when it go reboot next ;) I assume there are some recent udev parser
> changes in udev.

Yes, quite a lot, although it depends what version you've got: read the
RELEASE_NOTES.

--
Rich industrial heritage: lifeless wasteland. `The land
north of Mordor has a rich industrial heritage.'