[Gllug] Exchange equivalents on Linux

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Nov 8 11:15:20 UTC 2006

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006, Jim Bailey wrote:

> I agree with you for genral ISP use, however as a premuim service if you
> do it across a HA cluster and offer an SLA it has potential.

I don't pretend to offer SLA based services. SLA's are always deceptive.
Has anyone actually every found an SLA not to have umpteen get out clauses
for the service provider?

I'm sure there are others who want to provide this and good luck to them.
It's just too high maintainance for me to want anything to do with it.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98