[Gllug] Today

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Fri Nov 3 22:17:15 UTC 2006

On 2 Nov 2006, Rich Walker said:
> Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> writes:
>
>>  Are a bunch of professional criminals
>> setting up an ISP?
>
> Would anyone be able to tell the difference?

Professional criminals are out to *gain* money. ISPs *lose* money.

The only similarity is that they both work damn hard to do it (oh, and
many seemingly survive by screwing over the common man, and many are
total incompetents... OK, perhaps there are some similarities too)

(present company excepted of course, and anyone who might find
this in google excepted too. ;) )

--
`When we are born we have plenty of Hydrogen but as we age our
 Hydrogen pool becomes depleted.'