[Gllug] Flames, Insults and group Hugs

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 10:03:28 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 09:22, John Winters wrote:

> I may be guilty of morbid curiosity but I get "You are not authorized to
> access bug #218620", even when logged in.  Does this mean that it's been
> made a "private bug" as the guy was saying?

Hi John

I have no experience of bug reports so I cant answer your question. I did one
once with Novell regarding iFolder the Novell guys were very nice in respect
of the fact that my submission looked like a two year old had done it.

I've not bothered to investigate the background facts I'm ashamed to say I've
been enjoying watching somebody else get hung drawn and quartered for once.

"Its a cruel world like a steak dinner, burnt on the outside and the chips are
always stacked against ya"

:)

--
Regards