[Gllug] [Fwd: gNewSense 1.0 - a binary blobless free software GNU/Linux - seeks help too]

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 09:17:18 UTC 2006

On 11/3/06, Simon Morris <sm at fsfe.org> wrote:

> There is a new GNU/Linux distro based on Ubuntu that has the non-free
> binary components removed.

Isn't that called Debian? Or am I behind the times yet again when it
comes to what's happening in the Linux distro world?

That aside, I'm actually quite interested in this. FC6 has proved more
than a little frustrating, and Ubuntu is looking more and more
tempting by the day. But I'd rather have something a little more
idealogically sound.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk