[Gllug] Re: Connectivity problems

Martyn Drake martyn at drake.org.uk
Wed Oct 11 12:59:19 UTC 2006

On 10/11/06, Christopher Currie <ccurrie at usa.net> wrote:

> It took two years to sort out the credit-card problems caused by Demon's
> re-debiting me after I'd cancelled the sub for my dialup...I'm not certain
> I'm out of the wood yet.

If the word OneTel is mentioned anywhere near me, I break out in sweat
and run around screaming.  They managed to sucessfully screw up
billing spectacularly and they never apologised for it.  Demon, when I
was with them for dial-up, weren't too bad all in all - don't think I
suffered at the hands of their accounts department.

M.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk