[Gllug] Re: Connectivity problems

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 13:35:50 UTC 2006

Martyn Drake wrote:
> If the word OneTel is mentioned anywhere near me, I break out in sweat
> and run around screaming.  They managed to sucessfully screw up
> billing spectacularly and they never apologised for it.

Nothing can compare with the sheer incompetence and downright stupidity
of bulldog!!!

They have been completely incapable of billing us correctly.  We have
written, emailed and phoned but they still cannot get it right.  Oh, we
even cancelled our direct debit but they don't seem to have noticed
despite us telling them!

Complete morons!

Ben
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk