[Gllug] Introduction

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 14:10:48 UTC 2006

Hi All

I've just joined this group so I'd better introduce myself. My name is Peter
Cannon but also go by the pseudonym of Dick Turpin.

I'm based in the West Midlands the nearest town to me is Walsall I've been
using Linux for about 4 years now. My preferences are Fedora, CentOS and SuSE
although not necessarily in that order.

I run a Dell Lat CPxJ Fedora Laptop, a CentOS Web Server (Work) and at home a
beast of a SuSE box. I was born in Barking, Essex and lived in Plumstead for
most of my youth. I'm am currently employed as a Sales Manager for an IT
company (Hence the Dick Turpin).

--
Regards
Peter Cannon