[Gllug] job offer

Dani Pardo jiffier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 10:34:16 UTC 2006

 Hi all, sorry if this not the best list to post this kind of stuff,
but I guess there might be people interested.
 The company I'm working on, one of the biggest dot-coms in London are
looking for a Perl/ModPerl developer, to take my place as I'm leaving.
I can honestly say that the working environment is great, there's no
pressure, and relaxed, and the wage is good. If you have Linux
experience and/or ldap knowledge, that's a plus. Location is central
London.

 If interested, drop me an email. No agencies, please.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk