[Gllug] DVD audio

Adrian McMenamin adrian at newgolddream.dyndns.info
Sat Oct 14 15:31:13 UTC 2006

I am trying to burn a DVD - essentially using the mechanisms descibed
here:  http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/04/17/2058219

But I am having trouble as the audio seems to lag the video by about a
second (it doesn't on the original file, this is some artifact of
transcoding). Now, I can play back on the PC just using the -delay
option on mplayer, but cannot seem to get that into the DVD.

Presumably I have to take separate audio and video tracks and fuse them
together to get that to happen, or is there an easier way?