[Gllug] Nagios Service Checks

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Mon Oct 16 10:56:38 UTC 2006

One for the Nagios users.

Under the "View Configuration" section of the Nagios web interface
you can select the "Object type" of services and it returns a list of all the
hosts and shows all the service checks defined for each of them. This includes any
service checks assigned using host groups - this fully expanded list per
host is what I want. Is there any simple way of getting this without
screen scraping the web interface?

A command line tool would be nice. I'm currently stuck with Nagios 1 so
nagiosstats is out.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand