[Gllug] Just arrived to London

Luis M. Cruz luismcv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 19:54:44 UTC 2006

 Hello,

 I'm an spanish 29 years old Computer Engineer. I've been using Linux since
1997, and I was an active member of the Linux User Group from where I lived
(Linux-Málaga - http://www.linux-malaga.org).

 I've just arrived to London, and I hope to assist to your meetings soon.
Maybe to next one, as I also want to go to the LinuxWorld Expo.

 And by the way, I am looking for a job in Greater London, so if someone
knows of anything interesting, please, let me know. I'm interested in a
permanent job as a system/network administrator or system developer. I'll
send my CV by request.

  Kind regards,

            Luis.

P.S.: I suppose there are some spanish people around here, so it would be
nice to get in touch with you.
Luis M. Cruz <luismc at fraggelrock.com>             failure en
irc.freenode.net
PGP keyIDs: 0x6848D470 (DSS) / 0x255E9505 (RSA)
Asociación de usuarios de LiNUX de Málaga
http://www.linux-malaga.org