[Gllug] Advertising the next GLLUG meeting in Universities and Colleges

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Tue Oct 31 11:53:38 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 11:35 +0000, Simon Morris wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If you teach/study/work in an educational environment in London
> (University, Adult education, school, college) could I ask you to pin a
> GLLUG flyer up to help advertise our next event.

*pedant mode on*

"Windows or Mac OS X"  ->  "Windows, Mac OS X and other commercial
operating systems"
"Linux is a computer Operating System"  - No, it isn't.
"Linux is Free" -> "Linux is free"
"If you are a student"  -  We're only interested in students?
"http://gllug.org.uk"  -> "http://gllug.org.uk/"