[Gllug] Basic Linux training courses. Any suggestions?

Mori Sugimoto foss at diasporan.net
Thu Oct 19 21:59:59 UTC 2006

Simon,

Thank you very much for sharing it with us. I just joined this group about a
week ago and I think I joined at the right time  :)

But I have a question about this presentation material - I'm pretty
embarrassed to ask you this, but - how do I open it?..  I thought it's in
Open Document Format, so I used ooo Impress, but I couldn't open it (the one
I'm using is version 1.1 on Debian). Has anyone tried opening it?

Thanks,

Mori