[Gllug] Defective by Design demonstration in London - This Saturday

Simon Morris sm at beerandspeech.org
Mon Sep 25 20:00:53 UTC 2006

On 25/09/06, Martin A. Brooks <martin at hinterlands.org> wrote:

> Quite, however I have the excuse of having been up since 4.30am, worked
> a full day, and been in the pub before coming home.
>
> A transposed "e" for "a" can probably be excused there, but not in what
> is effectively a press release.  And I'm now up to 10 errors on that page :)

Righto - congratulations for spotting the spelling and grammar mistakes!

You win a prize - have yesterday off as paid holiday :-)

Back to the more important point of this event on Saturday. It's
raised a fair amount of publicity in New York, Los Angeles, Long
Island, Boston, Chicago, Plano, Seattle and San Francisco. It would be
great if it could happen here as well.

Is anyone else planning on going? You get a free HAZMAT suit for the day!

--
~sm
Jabber: sm at jabber.fsfe.org
www: http://beerandspeech.org