[Gllug] Is there an IDE/BIOS boundary between 20G and 120G?

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Sat Sep 2 16:12:33 UTC 2006

Chris Bell wrote:
[snip]
>    Yes, I have two ASUS motherboards that had that problem, both now have
> BIOS upgrades.

Snip useful info.

Mine is indeed an ASUS motherboard - a P2B-D - and I've now downloaded
the BIOS update from their support site, which should apparently take it
up to 137G.

One thing isn't clear from their instructions.  The file I've downloaded
is a .ZIP file and it contains a .AWD file.  Their instructions don't
say which you need to feed to the AFLASH utility.  Do you recall?

TIA,
John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk