[Gllug] Re: Italian ISP

Allen, Craig Craig.Allen at cmtww.com
Wed Sep 6 10:19:17 UTC 2006

We tend to use E1 and above, but the DSL services we have taken are from
Telecom Italia, decent network, but shocking customer service.

Also a company called FASTWeb, they offer pretty fast DSL, but I cannot
testify to their stability, but they have historically offered E1
services to business and have expanded in to the SME and SOHO markets.

http://company.fastweb.it/index.php?

I would not expect anything to happen quickly, as it tends to be
bureaucratic, however generally networks are pretty well run.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.