[Gllug] Bluetooth

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 14:32:39 UTC 2006

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:41:06 +0100 "Diana Scott"
<dianascott1 at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Hmm. I'm still having problems understanding this.

> I mean to switch off the bluetooth so it can directly connect to my
> wireless connection.

So that what can connect to your wireless connection? Presumably not
the bluetooth device, since you switch that off. Or do you mean your
bluetooth dongle gets switched off?

I like to be able to picture these things in my head to understand
them, and that's what I can't do at the moment.

> Now I have to click on to the icon every time to
> connect my wireless connection.

Are we talking about connecting to a wireless router here? How does it
get disconnected? Are you using a laptop, for instance?

--
 All the best,
 John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk