[Gllug] Free Beer

Steve Nelson sanelson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 13:41:48 UTC 2006

Hello chums,

Is anyone vaguely free this weekend to help a friend of mine - he has
a brand new machine on which he's trying to install kubuntu, but
despite al best efforts can't get the installer to boot.  He's based
in Ealing, but could travel, and would gladly provide beer  / food.

I no longer live in London and I'm not free this weekend, otherwise
I'd help.  One of his main problems is that his old machine is dead,
so he has no machine with which to access other tools or
documentation.

If anyone feels they could help, drop me a line off list.

Thanks,

S.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk