[Gllug] Re: The GLLUG FAQ

Craig Millar gllug at craigmillar.org
Mon Apr 2 23:32:25 UTC 2007

> On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:37:13 +0100 "Martin A. Brooks"
> <martin at hinterlands.org> wrote:
> > The GLLUG FAQ hasn't been updated for some time.  This, hopefully,
> > means that it's doing its job and that there's no hideous glaring
> > errors, also that what's there is accurate and useful.

Looks pretty exhaustive to me (within the scope of its remit).

> > If you have a moment spare, why not glance over the FAQ and make sure
> > that's the case? I welcome feedback, suggestions and content.

One tiny nitpick - you might want to link to opensuse.org instead of suse.com
as the latter leads to a rather sterile Novell page that's unlikely to be of
much use to the casual user/first timer (which I am assuming is the target
audience of the FAQ). Or both, as with Fedora/Redhat. Oh, and Debian is
suspiciously prominent! :)