[Gllug] packaging large perl applications and their dependancies for debian

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Sun Apr 1 10:08:04 UTC 2007

Paul Cupis wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 04:40:39PM +0100, John Winters wrote:
>> Jason Clifford wrote:
>> [snip]
>>> Maybe wait until next week (ie after Etch is released)
>> Do you have inside information?
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/03/msg00023.html

I've been bug-watching for the last few days and although the number of
release-critical bugs being opened looks depressing at first, when you
look more closely you find that most of the new ones seem to be being
generated by some sort of stress test on the build process.

Kudos to the Debian guys - they do take their releases seriously.

John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk