[Gllug] Kopeet as AIM instant messenger

Iain Gray iain.dv at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:28:11 UTC 2007

Not wanting to sound all user-like and dim, but I just fired it up
(fedora core 5) and connected to an internal jabber network, MSN, AIM
and yahoo and it worked.

Not at that machine at the moment , but I will have a look at the
settings on Thursday and see if there is anything non-default, but I
don't think there is.

The awkward one to set up was the jabber one as I was proxying that
through another server and there was all sorts of SSL and port
shenanigans to figure out.

Iain

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk