[Gllug] Xinerama/mouse pointer issues

Thomas Clive Richards thomir at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:56:57 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm having a few issues with my mouse pointers - I'm hoping someone can offer
a few suggestions.

I have a Xinerama setup with two monitors. The problem is that the mouse
cursor doesn't update when it's on the second screen.

I.e.- whatever the mouse cursor was when the mouse pointer moved from the
first to the second screen, it stays that way no matter what the mouse
pointer is hovering over.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? It's really annoying, especially
since the "hotspots" (mouse click locations) don't seem to match up all the
time.

AFAIK my X setup is pretty standard, minus the Xinerama setup..

Any ideas?
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk