[Gllug] 1 week cover needed in SW-London.

Matthew King matthew.king at monnsta.net
Wed Aug 15 15:22:15 UTC 2007

Actually it's not London, but the possibility of having to make a trip
out there is remote. I could probably do it from abroad if it weren't
for the fact that it's supposed to be a [kind of] holiday. And I don't
have a capable phone.

I am going away from Aug 29th to Sep 4th. My one[*] client in Dorking
will need cover while I am gone. As they are entirely Linux (Debian &
Ubuntu) based, this cover will most likely involve giving me your
contact details and then doing basically nothing, so it's easy money,
just not an enormous amount of it.

If anybody can help me out here, or knows someone who can, please let me
know so that I can get it sorted.

Cheers,

Matthew

[*] Oh but that it were more. Turns out I'm good at the geeking but
bloody awful at finding people to do the geeking for.

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child", for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk