[Gllug] Things taking up space in my garage, that would lookgood in yours ; -)

Adrian McMenamin adrian at newgolddream.dyndns.info
Sat Aug 18 22:36:03 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-08-18 at 22:21 +0100, Nix wrote:
> On 18 Aug 2007, John Winters spake thusly:
> > Q) If so, how many?
> > A) 29
>
> Bloody jumping hell. (How many actually work?)
>
> I think my all-time high was twelve, and there were three of us then.
> (Including nonfunctional machines, the count is now six. Functional only,
> two. I have an urge to raise this figure.)

I'm running 4 right now - this desktop, inbound mailserver for this
domain, outbound/inbound mailserver for this and various other email
addresses, and the Dreamcast I am working on kernel stuff on (currently
playing MP3s), the SO has her own (off) and the kids have one (off) -
but it runs Windows so probably doesn't count anyway.

There is a half built one on the floor here, and three others in the
conservatory which in theory work (though the sparc box was always a bit
dodgy).

Oh and I have a journada with linux on and there is also a working
laptop :)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk