[Gllug] SIGSEGV error

Delioma Oramas Dorta delio79 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:11:15 UTC 2007

hi!

It is a program called TITAN2D, it has been developed by University of
Buffalo in US. It is used for simulation of geological flows over digital
representations of the terrain. Their website is :
http://www.gmfg.buffalo.edu/software.php

However the version of the program I am using is not in their website any
more, but a newer version. I must however use the old version

Thanks!