[Gllug] Asus EEE PC

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Dec 18 23:50:47 UTC 2007

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 11:08:55PM +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Richard Jones wrote:
> > http://www.microanvika.com/product.asp?PNO=ASU14450B
> >
> > Anyone have one?
>
> I am debating getting either the EEE pc and just use that on the train
> with the three.co.uk 3g usb modem thing ( not sure how well those work ).

In terms of supportability on the supplied platform I can say that the 3 3g
card just works. You plug it in and use the GUI network config thing on
Xandros to configure it and that's it. I used one last weekend on my eee
running Xandros.

Of course whether you'll get a decent signal on the train is another matter.

Cheers,
Al.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk